EddieA® Quality Guitar Components
There are valid questions any guitarist can ask about the build of your musical instrument.
We start with the neck. As you know there are ‘bolt-on’ ‘set-neck’ and ‘through-neck’
Which is best is a question likely to procure several different answers. From tone to practical use.
The bolt-on idea was by Fender years ago to save time and money on construction.
So ask yourself, why is every ‘entry level’ and child’s guitar a bolt-on neck?
Because only a luthier would take the time and craftsmanship for a set-neck.
We will also use bolt-on but we prefer the quality of a set-necks more often.
Guitartist® EddieA® will use the following:
- EMG Pickups preferred, but also Fisher, Gibson, Fender, DiMarzio, Seymour Duncan and more.
- Tuning Machines – Grover, Fender, PRS, D’Addario, Gibson, Taylor, Sperzel and many more.
- Potentialmeters – Normally matching brands to pickups, but one favorite is Seymour Duncan
- Mahogany bodies and Paulwlonia (the strongest tinsel strength for the weight of any wood)
- Necks refined and finished by hand for smooth and no buz, action 2 to 3 mm string height
- Bridges: Floyd Rose, Gibson, Fender, Schaller, Hipshot. Babicz, Gotoh, Ibanez and more.
- We use locking nuts or standard depending on tremolo or standard bridge.
Every guitar that passes through our shop, is personally created by EddieA®
This is not just a promise but a fact. Eddie has no plans for ‘assembly line’ or mass produced guitars. So when you purchase a guitar from the EddieA® line of guitars,
you are buying piece of unique art, one of a kind, from top of the headstock to the
strap peg at the bottom, it is all a single one off project by the hands of EddieA®
The Faux Rock
I have noticed how many times the inquiry came up as “How heavy is the guitar?” Because they look like rock, is not a reason to believe they are heavy as rock. The materials I use have been in R&D for years. It is amazingly durable, will not come off at a bump or grind. The finish can be damaged, I would treat it like a guitar with a standard finish, but you will not have to baby it – They’re tough!. But I am hear to tell you. The Rock Guitars are BADASS!! People, friends and band mates will stop in their tracks and ask “What the ****, where did you get that?!